pages

                                home about + contact + labels + press

5.2.15

WHERE TO SHOP | Gowns




I know it's been a long time since I wrote my last post, but I'm back! I'd actually prefer to show you a summer outfit, but my sister's gone and she is my photographer. I promise to make an outfit post as soon as she returns.

Anyways, I'd like to introduce you to a new section of my blog, "Where to shop". Whether it is online or an actual store, I'll show you where I buy my clothes or where I'd like to (including tips and my opinion). 

This first post is all about elegant and formal gowns, which you can found at Weddingshe. From wedding and prom dresses to shoes, you can purchase everything you need for your special night with just one click. In addition, every piece of clothing is made with high quality material (rich textures, vibrant colors and and beautiful sheen) and the prices are very low. 
You can find unique prom mermaid at weddingshe, which fit every type of body and will make you look stunning. There are also plenty of designer prom dresses and discount prom dresses, with a large range of colors and sizes. 
Last but not least, Weddingshe offers free worldwide shipping on most dresses. And the entire store is having a crazy sale month, which will be ending on february 6th. Hurry up!

3 comments:

  1. Love these dresses, especially that last one!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantásticas las fotos

    Besos Rebeca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosos los tres modelitos! <3

    ReplyDelete

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios y por seguirme.
//
Thanks so much for your comments and for following me.